- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The cartoonist who was fired from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette for making fun of Trump has drawn a great explainer about what happened.
- Another day, another round of articles about EPA head Scott Pruitt's rampant corruption.
- ICYMI, the Times explained how conservatives have weaponized the first amendment.
- "Billionaires' Row" residents are suing to block a homeless shelter.
- LOL Alan Dershowitz compares being socially shunned in Martha's Vineyard to McCarthyism.
- Musician Richard Swift, a producer, multi-instrumentalist, and singer-songwriter who performed with The Shins & The Black Keys among others, has died at 41.
- Here is a very important story about pairing wine and hot dogs.
- RIP to Japan’s lucky World Cup octopus.
- Google has confirmed that private emails sent and received by Gmail users can sometimes be read by third-party app developers.
- Bear. Hot tub. Margarita. Yes.
- Here is a very long article trying to make sense of the Star Wars fan community post-The Last Jedi backlash.
- And finally, we hope you enjoy your Independence Day break this much:
Extra, Extra: Trying To Make Sense Of The Extreme 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Debate
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: