- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Donald Trump is intensifying his claims that the election is "rigged."
- A creepy clown stabbed a teen in Sweden.
- LOL, Bloomberg wants to be Hillary's Secretary of State.
- A woman was arrested for allegedly shooting at a cop with a pellet gun.
- The Washington Post has a feature on Derek Black, a white nationalist leader who turned his back on the movement.
- Larry David declined to endorse Hillary or Bernie.
- Rudy Giuliani's latest rant: dead people tend to vote for Democrats.
- Paul McCartney and Rihanna performed "Four Five Seconds" at Desert Trip.
- Mike Pence admits that Russia is probably fucking with our elections.
- An Arizona newspaper publisher responds to death threats over their Hillary endorsement.
- Speaking of endorsements, even the Staten Island Advance picked Clinton over Trump.
- The Clown Lives Matter march has been cancelled.
- The GOP office in North Carolina was firebombed and spray-painted: "Nazi Republicans, leave town or else."
- And finally, even kangaroos have to practice their fighting skills:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today