- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Phil Collins and Paul McCartney have been locked in a secret feud for 14 years and it is perfect.
- What does Taylor Swift think about the election, when is Taylor Swift going to weigh in on the election, DEAR GOD WHAT IF TAYLOR SWIFT NEVER ENDORSES A CANDIDATE?!?
- 2016 is a lock for the record for the hottest year on planet Earth.
- Vulture has a big feature interview with Charlie Brooker, creator of Black Mirror, whose new season premieres on Netflix this weekend.
- Melania Trump thinks the Clintons are "asking for it" when it comes to dredging up Bill Clinton's infidelities.
- Speaking of Trump and infidelities, here's another creepy, grammatically-confusing, misogynistic thing that he allegedly said about a woman: "Hopefully, she still has those big jugglers."
- A cabbie has been accused of using an antenna to beat a driver who cut him off.
- Meet Popeye! He loves food and is better than you!
- Pro-tip: don't lie about being robbed when you're just drunk and playing Pokemon Go.
- Learn about the Chinese music app that wants to be the next Facebook.
- And finally, this capybara is SUPER chill about all the chicks hanging around him:
Extra, Extra: Trump Will Also Grab You By The 'Jugglers'
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: