- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- This is real life: the White House says Trump and Putin discussed the Mueller Report and agreed that "there was no collusion" during a phone call that lasted more than an hour Friday.
- Are you a man who has installed a urinal inside your home?
- The masses cry out for a redesigned Sonic the Hedgehog, but maybe the masses can't be pleased.
- Would you get a matching tattoo with a random stranger you matched with on Tinder?
- Somebody once told me "All-Star" would never disappear.
- Backpacks: great or greatest?
- A man was found dead on the Upper West Side this morning, hanging from a Central Park overpass.
- John Kelly has an interesting new job: he's joined its board of directors of Caliburn International, the parent company of Comprehensive Health Services, which operates the largest shelters for unaccompanied migrant children in Texas.
- Beloved Flushing eatery Nan Xiang Xiao Long Bao has closed permanently.
- Terrifying tweet of the day: "Medics rush to quarantine plane passengers after couple die from bubonic plague."
- And finally, everybody's ready for the weekend:
When you're a puppy, everything is distracting 😂 pic.twitter.com/CHE1fMQ5mJ
— puppybowl (@puppybol) May 3, 2019