- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The Washington Post dives into President Bannon's noxious worldview.
- Is Trump under the sway of an evil alternative constitution?
- Take a pause from the insanity of the world and watch the latest Bad Lip Reading video of the 2016 NFL season.
- Trump has instructed Republicans to "go nuclear" if Democrats try to block his nominee for the Supreme Court.
- Vulture talks about death and comedy with Chris Gethard.
- PJ Harvey has been announced as the first artist to play Summerstage 2017.
- Finally, a dating app specially for haters and cynics.
- Jerry Seinfeld is trying to bring attention to the rising cost of mass transportation in the city.
- Fans at a New Jersey high school allegedly chanted 'build the wall' and 'ashy knees' at visiting players.
- The Times Magazine has a big profile of Russell Westbrook.
- BuzzFeed parses the meaning of a raised fist in 2017.
- And finally, a fearless praying mantis holds its own with a curious cat:
Extra, Extra: Trump Orders Republicans To 'Go Nuclear' Over Any Supreme Court Block
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: