- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Trump lost badly, but he'll do anything he can to save face: "We were very close… The best thing we can do is let Obamacare explode."
- At least Paul Ryan learned today that governing is a lot harder than spending eight years throwing temper tantrums every time Obama tried to pass legislation.
- Even the Game Of Thrones creators were embarrassed by the block of ice publicity stunt for the new season.
- Can all mammals swim?
- American suburbs continue to grow.
- Google is trying to engineer the next Silicon Valleys online.
- If you want to "get involved" and also "throw away some money," you could contribute to this Kickstarter to put a blow-up rat in front of Trump Tower.
- Trump reportedly wasn't happy that Jared Kushner hit the slopes as his healthcare bill hit a political avalanche.
- If someone tells you they live in an all-gray apartment, hold them to it.
- A man was charged after he ate pancakes in a roadway, disrupting traffic.
- Your Brunch Hate Read for the weekend: "Adulting, but With Your College Crowd."
- Cab drivers explain how you should treat them.
- And finally, Kylie does what she wants:
Extra, Extra: Trump Mad Kushner Skied While Trumpcare Melted Away
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: