- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- In the battle of Alt-Right dummy vs. paper, the paper always wins.
- Gabriel Sherman is writing a movie about Trump that will focus on his "rise to power" ugh.
- Find out if you are a Highly Sensitive Person.
- Trump's attorney Ty Cobb has suddenly decided to retire, so Trump has retained Emmet T. Flood, the veteran Washington lawyer who represented Bill Clinton during his impeachment.
- Big real estate developers are calling Cynthia Nixon a "nightmare candidate," which must mean she's doing something right.
- Come for the Pamela Anderson/Julian Assange drama, stay for the glorious photoshoot of them together.
- The two black men arrested at a Starbucks have reached agreements with the coffee chain and Philadelphia, settling with the city for $1 each (plus a $200K donation to charity).
- Here is a fun Arrested Development/Star Wars mashup.
- The NY Times tries to make sense of this whole Kanye mess.
- The world's oldest spider has died at 43, because apparently scientists know for sure that was the world's oldest spider.
- And finally, don't forget to water the dog:
Extra, Extra: Trump Is NO COLLUSION Getting His Own SAD! Movie
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: