- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Post-midterms, sources tell the LA Times that Trump has "retreated into a cocoon of bitterness and resentment." Or as they call it in the White House: "Executive Time."
- His advisors continue to try to trick him into doing actual work by scheduling "policy time" instead of just letting him watch TV and tweet during Executive Time.
- Of course, Trump is not too busy to get involved with mental head games with his cabinet members: the Wall Street Journal reports he's looking for replacements for Chief of Staff John Kelly and looking to dump DHS chief Kristjen Nielsen.
- Melania Trump apparently threw her weight around to get deputy national security adviser Mira Ricardel fired; she apparently clashed with Melania over seating on the plane to Africa.
- Vulture has some recommendations on up-and-coming comedians to watch out for.
- The MTA will no longer pay rent for Grand Central, because the authority just bought the historic terminal.
- Do you suffer from a memory disorder that leaves you with the inability to "mentally time travel?"
- The detectives over at Marie Claire are asking the right questions today: Is Pikachu hot?
- This may be the most disturbing collection of freaky fish with teeth that you'll ever lay eyes on (God willing).
- Where were you when the Beto sex tweet happened?
- As one Twitter user put it about this BBC video, "Never laughed so much at something that wasn’t meant to be funny."
- Pedro Pascal will be the lead of the upcoming Star Wars streaming series The Mandalorian.
- Brokers are reportedly selling Long Island City units sight unseen after the big Amazon announcement.
- Millennials revived PBR...but now they may have destroyed it as well.
- And finally, get your PJs on, it's time to go to bed:
📹: goldcoastollie pic.twitter.com/kbMSY914Rd
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) November 13, 2018