- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Conservatives are attacking the mainstream media by calling it "fake news."
- Here's what it takes to light up Fifth Avenue for the holidays.
- China will boost tourism by improving public bathrooms.
- Do we really want or need 3D-printed food?
- Trump fans organizing a "Deploraball" inauguration party have turned on each other.
- Where did the viral memes of 2016 go?
- Neo-Nazis are planning an armed march against Jews in Montana.
- RIP Richard Adams, author of Watership Down.
- Tennessee prisoners broke out by ripping a toilet out of wall.
- Certain houses of worship in the United States will provide sanctuary or other assistance to undocumented immigrants during Trump's administration.
- And finally, some hilarious boxer dogs to ring in Boxing Day (which was yesterday, but whatever):
Extra, Extra: Trump Fans Turn On Each Other Over 'Deploraball' Inauguration Party
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: