- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A Nebraska man has broken the record for running from San Francisco to New York in 42 days, 8 hours and 34 minutes.
- Two Australian Bachelor contestants fell in love with each other!
- Donald Trump is now pulling out a terrible Obama impression while campaigning.
- If you post something negative about a bodega cat, New Yorkers are going to swarm you.
- The only thing Trump really, really fears is not being popular (and public humiliation, and introspection).
- Whether you love or hate him, we can all agree: this is a profile of New Yorker "humorist" Andy Borowitz.
- Jezebel has clips from a never-aired Trump reality TV show.
- A man tried to sneak upskirt photos by taking selfies on the TKTS stairs in midtown.
- Here's a Nation profile of the literary Brat Pack (Jay McInerney, Tama Janowitz, and Bret Easton Ellis) going through growing pains.
- This Brooklyn acupuncture clinic is offering help for "politically-induced stress."
- Colin Powell has (unsurprisingly) endorsed Hillary for president.
- Long Island guy responds to request to take down Trump signs by putting up more Trump signs.
- And finally, Lily the boxer is having a very ruff day:
Extra, Extra: Trump Doesn't Analyze Himself Because "I Might Not Like What I See"
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: