- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Oh great: "KKK, neo-Nazis and militias plan to monitor urban polling places and suppress the black vote."
- Millennials hate groceries now? What's next, toilets?
- The NY Times argues that the internet is distorting our collective grasp on the truth.
- If you're going to get MF Doom to officiate your wedding, of course you want him to do it in the mask.
- An upstate elementary school cancels mock presidential elections because kids started parroting racist rhetoric.
- These vets are standing by Trump despite everything.
- Gawker has settled with Hulk Hogan to the tune of $31M.
- Your super depressing read of the day: nine women on why they're voting for Trump.
- Here's a nice piece about Bob Dylan living and working in lower Manhattan in the mid-'70s.
- Someone exposed the gross message board at an elite Upper East Side high school where male students "piggishly rate the looks of girls, toss around homophobic slurs and otherwise bash classmates they hate."
- Trump said his favorite books are his own, because Trump has literally never read anything.
- Are you an Ecosexual?
- And finally, a herd of elephants save a baby elephant while crossing a river:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today