- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Esquire has a very good profile of Bill Maher that concludes his ideology is "as rigid as any dogma, a reflexive contrarianism that works spectacularly well for him right up until it convinces him that it's okay for a white person to call himself a 'house n-word.'"
- If you're wondering how the subways got so bad, the NY Times suggests examining the state of the C train.
- Trump may “live tweet” during Comey's testimony, what could go wrong?
- "I am not a woman, so I don’t have bad days,” Vladimir Putin told Oliver Stone as part of his four-part interview series with him. "I am not trying to insult anyone. That’s just the nature of things. There are certain natural cycles."
- Bob Dylan potato chips are apparently a real thing.
- The Eric Trump Foundation allegedly funneled hundreds of thousands in donations meant for kids with cancer into the Trump Organization.
- Here's a behind-the-scenes Game Of Thrones feature with some brief glimpses of new episodes being filmed.
- Has Jared Kushner gotten too big for his britches? "Jared’s actually become much more famous than me," Trump said today. "I’m a little bit upset about that."
- Kids are quoting Trump to bully classmates.
- And finally, this bulldog tries to warn people in a horror movie:
Extra, Extra: Trump Allegedly Siphoned Money Away From Kids' Cancer Charity
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: