- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- "Don't use your personal email for White House work purposes," the NSA warned Jared Kushner, who did just that.
- Confederate truthers continue to put monuments to the traitorous Confederacy up, even as so many of the statues are coming down around the country.
- A Brooklyn woman was probably happier about meeting a pig than you'll ever be about anything ever, so you can stop trying.
- OJ Simpson wants big money, something like $3 million to $5 million, for his first interview after he gets out of jail.
- Elon Musk has a bunch of crazy new plans about how to get people to Mars and from New York to LA in record speed.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda is PISSED about how Trump has responded to Puerto Rico relief efforts, and when you're as famous as he is, your angry tweets get a whole news story.
- NBA commissioner Adam Silver sent a memo reminding players that they were required to stand for the national anthem before games.
- Saudi Arabia's plan to finally allow women to drive is mostly a p.r. stunt so you forget about all the other terrible patriarchal policies they have.
- A plane’s engine exploded while it was en route to Paris and had to land in Canada.
- Do you believe in something beautiful? Then get up and be it:
Extra Extra: True Happiness Can Be Found In Meeting A Pig
Recent in News
Featured in News
Gov. Kathy Hochul and Mayor Eric Adams are ordering flags at half-staff in memory of those lost.
Read More In: