- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Creepy Google employee is very creepy.
- A Russian weed company has bought Ebola.com.
- A man allegedly cut off his penis after his girlfriend left him (over his small penis).
- Hillary Clinton supports Gov. Andrew Cuomo, which means Cuomo supports...Hillary Clinton?
- Romantic comedies, money, and the romcom poverty line.
- Compelling read of the day: horrifying stories of people caught masturbating.
- Ariana Grande may have skipped out on a NYC charity event because of Ebola fears.
- JK Rowling is releasing a new Harry Potter story on Halloween.
- Facebook groups are mobilizing against dog-killing cops.
- And finally, a little dog plays dead whenever this man picks him up:
Extra, Extra: Traumatic Tales Of Self-Pleasuring
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: