- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Hiro Murai, who has directed episodes of Atlanta, Legion, Barry and Childish Gambino's "This Is America," might already be the filmmaker of the year.
- The NY Times gives Twitter/Medium founder Ev Williams a glowing profile, but don't get your hopes up about him saving the Internet.
- Clickhole has now launched the already-brilliant Resistancehole.
- Brooklyn 99 has the best cold opens on TV.
- Digg visualizes how the population of Manhattan grows and shrinks over the course of a day.
- Amy Schumer apparently crashed another comic's set at Caroline's to try out her SNL monologue.
- Cynthia Nixon has seized upon a nasty old Cuomo attack ad slogan and turned it around: "Vote for the homo, not for the Cuomo."
- Is Tidal inflating streaming numbers?
- Watch Rudy Giuliani in 1998 contradict Rudy Giuliani in 2018 about whether presidents need to testify before a grand jury.
- And finally, RAH RAH RAH RAH:
little fluff vs. hair dryer
📹: boiratheaussie pic.twitter.com/PFshtFUpLd
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) May 8, 2018