- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Brett Kavanaugh vowed that he wouldn't withdraw his nomination to the Supreme Court: “The coordinated effort to destroy my good name will not drive me out," he said. "The last-minute character assassination will not succeed."
- The NY Times has some advice on how to seem more likable, which I guess means the NY Times doesn't think you're that likable as you are.
- Tommy Wiseau and Greg Sistero reunited to perform the interrogation scene from The Dark Knight.
- George Saunders wrote the liner notes, which you can read now, for Jeff Tweedy's upcoming new album.
- The Beatles are releasing a 50th anniversary White Album box set in November with tons of unreleased demos.
- Was the Rosenstein resignation rumor just Trump's attempt at distracting from Kavanaugh?
- Five women described emotional abuse, manipulation, coercive sex and gaslighting at the hands of Mic reporter Jack Smith IV.
- Have you heard the good news? Zendaya is Meechee.
- Dr. Gregory Johnson, a 60-year-old chiropractor, has become a YouTube star thanks to his "Ring Dinger" system.
- Uno, a prize-winning beagle who died last week at age 13, gets the NY Times memorial he deserves: "I count myself among those who were captivated by Uno. He was charming, accomplished and playful enough for me to consider writing a book about him. Gay Talese had Frank Sinatra. I had Uno."
- Zoe Kravitz will star in a gender-flipped TV reboot of High Fidelity.
- Lifetime will feature not five, not ten, but 23 holiday-themed movies this year.
- And finally, always be pushing yourself to learn a new trick:
stop right now and watch this video pic.twitter.com/rIr5ifuswO
— 🐾🐾🐾 (@FloofTown) September 23, 2018