- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The NY Times Magazine has a feature on Adam Schiff and his impeachment game plan.
- Speaking of which: the public impeachment hearings will begin next week with three senior American diplomats involved in the Trump administration’s Ukraine policy.
- Republicans in Kentucky have asked state officials to undertake a check and re-canvass of the voting machines and absentee ballots in the governor's race, citing “irregularities” without providing details, because they want to push things to the Republican-controlled state legislature.
- Here's the disturbing content in a new Trump Facebook paid ad: "The far left knows that they have NO CHANCE of defeating President Trump in 2020, so they’ve resorted to violence to try to silence the MILLIONS of American Patriots who voted for him."
- The best kind of merch is merch with your own face on it.
- Are e-scooters terrorizing Hoboken or is this just an overblown headline?
- T.I. has now nominated himself for Father of the Yikes when he revealed that he goes with his 18-year-old daughter to the gynecologist every year to "check her hymen" and make sure it's "still intact."
- Robyn Crawford is opening up about her romantic relationship with Whitney Houston in a new book.
- Elite colleges are buying SAT taker's names and scores, then recruiting students they know have no chance of getting in, all so they can increase their rejection rate and look more exclusive.
- Are the days of the good internet over?
- Here's the story of an erstwhile Mormon mommy blogger who left the church, got divorced, and then had a feminist awakening
- The only good influencers are Trader Joe's influencers.
- Parents on Instagram who were paid to promote a Walgreens campaign to get the flu vaccine told BuzzFeed News their sponcon became the target of relentless harassment from the online anti-vaccination community.
- And finally, call me crazy, but I don't think he's actually getting a haircut:
Extra Extra: E-Scooter Scaremongering Hits Hoboken
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: