- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- People in Iceland are seriously worried about hidden elves.
- The star of Duck Dynasty told a single NY Post reporter that it "Must be hard in New York [to meet men] — what with all them gays."
- George Zimmerman sold a painting for more than $100K.
- It's the most wonderful time of the year to break up with someone.
- Americans apparently watch a lot of porn on their mobile phones.
- That Friends reunion is totally going to happen, because Lisa Kudrow needs to eat people.
- Millennials like to “disrupt” stuff because Instagram blogs culture Elite Daily contemporary unlimited texting plans plurals blah blah blah.
- A woman claims she was groped during her mammogram by a female technician at Beth Israel Medical Center.
- People are renting out rooms in NYC housing projects.
- A 47-year-old woman was allegedly sucker-punched by a teenage girl.
- Angry wife rats out husband's illegal Super Bowl pools.
- And finally, in the land of fluffballs, the laser pointer is king:
Extra, Extra: 'Tis The Season To Break Up With Your Significant Other
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: