- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Trump autographed photos of deceased crime victims for today's White House "Angel Families" event.
- Busy Philipps explains how her late night show will be different than the rest.
- The safety driver in a fatal self-driving Uber car crash was reportedly watching Hulu at the time of the accident.
- Rhode Island's state Senate passed a bill this week that would keep candidates off the presidential ballot in their state if they don't release five years' worth of tax returns.
- This might be the best video I've seen this week.
- Congressional candidate Suraj Patel and his staff are into "Tinder banking," where they use dating apps to spread their message: “It’s kinda like catfishing,” he admitted, “but you are telling people who you are."
- Did you know that Canada is home to the world's smallest desert?
- Six cartoonists open up about gender and transitioning.
- The U.S. Navy is preparing plans to construct sprawling detention centers for tens of thousands of immigrants on remote bases in California, Alabama and Arizona.
- Giuseppe "Joe" Giudice, the incarcerated husband of Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice, is reportedly in the process of being deported by ICE.
- Learn about the weird history of wine coolers.
- And finally, this is about how we feel after this week too:
⚠️ Low battery. Singing doggo needs recharging. 🐶
📹: ghost_the_samoyed pic.twitter.com/jlpOlYrGRs
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) June 22, 2018