- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Yep: Tim Tebow has signed with the New England Patriots.
- That $300 rent increase to your new Bushwick pad might be illegal.
- A young woman who was born without her left forearm was crowned Miss Iowa 2013.
- Video: This sleepy sea lion pup takes a rest on a boat.
- A Kuwaiti woman was sentenced to 11 years in jail for Tweeting disparaging things about the emir.
- Cooper Union will still receive special tax breaks from the city, despite its impending tuition charges.
- A scofflaw cyclist was charged with bribery after offering a cop a free workout session to get out of a ticket.
- Anyone in the market for a hand-sculpted vagina necklace?
- And finally, after struggling to open a peanut butter jar, this squirrel shoots a hole-in-one:
Extra, Extra: Tim Tebow Is Now A New England Patriot
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: