- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- IKEA thinks you're silly for Instagramming your meals, VERY JUDGY IKEA.
- Oh good, someone wrote a Seinfeld spec script about 9/11.
- A reminder that even if Trump loses the election, we still have to live with Trump supporters.
- The Daily News got some censored pics of naked Orlando Bloom, and now the Internet's on a hunt for his penis.
- Looks like the Second Ave Subway work is going great.
- Tom Hiddleston went somewhere without Taylor Swift but he's still dead to me so whatever.
- This man loves his pet deer more than I'll ever love anything.
- #FairFare activists are putting together a “photo petition” that calls for more affordable MetroCard swipes.
- Clint Eastwood loves Donald Trump, also squirrels.
- And last but not least, this dog loves aquatic sports:
Extra, Extra: This Video Montage Of Trump Supporters Is A Great Ad For Canada
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: