- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Governor Cuomo hired two Florida fundraisers, hint hint.
- Police shot and killed two pit bulls that were attacking a 50-year-old man.
- Is Terry Gilliam’s Don Quixote movie actually going to happen?
- John McCain thinks Donald Trump should offer proof of his wiretapping allegations or retract the claim. John, prepare to be disappointed.
- Instead of freaking out that some college kids chased Charles Murray off their campus, consider the idea that it was actually good.
- R.I.P. in peace (probably) to New Girl.
- Team Irsrael just keeps winning at the World Baseball Classic.
- Lmao, someone wrote and someone else published, a case to vote for Mark Zuckerberg for president in 2020.
- And finally, uh, anyone else remember when The Rock addressed the RNC in 2000, theme music and all?
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today