- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- There's a deal to freeze Iran's nuclear program, and Senator John Cornyn Tweeted, "Amazing what WH will do to distract attention from O-care."
- The NY Times takes a last look at Willets Point before the city's $3 billion transformation begins.
- An independent film crew prevented a lady with a walker from crossing the street in the East Village.
- YES! That blind puppy and his brother were adopted after an adorable picture of them hugging went viral.
- Teens were arrested after stealing packages delivered to homes—the kids would follow the UPS truck and then pick what they wanted.
- NY State can't find 467 sex offenders.
- Wait, people like Mondays!
- And here's a panda fight:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all