- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- NBC News reports that two months before WikiLeaks released emails stolen from the Clinton campaign, right-wing conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi sent an email to former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone anticipating the document dump.
- Christine Blasey Ford is donating her GoFundMe money to sexual assault survivors.
- The NY Times profiles the 48 most stylish kids in the city.
- The Proud Boys have new rules: no fedoras, no crystal meth, and even less masturbating.
- Trump is still destroying people's marriages.
- Wired thinks we may be reaching the endgame of Robert Mueller's investigation.
- This enormous steer named Knickers is a planet.
- Here is some very usable root canal advice.
- Spongebob Squarepants creator Stephen Hillenburg has died at 57.
- Enjoy these videos of master magician and storyteller Ricky Jay, who died over the weekend.
- Amazon storefronts, a Christian university, and a very strange bookstore are all part of this unique story.
- Here is your Brunch Hate Read of the day: the money diary of a 22-year-old e-commerce entrepreneur who somehow makes over $300K a year.
- Every Robert Altman film, ranked.
- For Black Friday the NYPL took out a full page ad in the NY Times to remind everyone that all of the books they offer are free, always, all the time, still. It was pretty sweet.
- And finally, this puppy is a hero:
my dog has a stuffed bear that he always hangs out with and he sat in front of the dryer the whole cycle just to make sure he would be okay😭😭 pic.twitter.com/h8gCzFUdDX
— Jacqueline (@jacquelineestey) November 23, 2018