- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- There are now Haruki Murakami vending machines.
- Apparently, people don't appreciate it when you put pubes in their fast food.
- The largest snake in NYC has died.
- Want to order beer while you're in a taxi on the way home? There's an app for that!
- Hear a snippet of a new Kanye West song.
- It is very expensive to haul garbage in NYC.
- A 26-year-old woman fatally struck a cyclist in Queens.
- Canadians are now legally producing aristocratic marijuana with "names like Argyle, Houndstooth and Twilling."
- Millennials Nation: the most common age in America is 22.
- There is a definite correlation between Nic Cage films and swimming pool drownings.
- A man who was accused of leaving a racial slur on his Red Lobster receipt in lieu of a tip is suing both the waitress and Red Lobster.
- And finally, a wiener dog is very jealous of the baby:
Extra, Extra: There's An App To Order Beer On Your Phone
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: