- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Find out what professions are most likely to marry each other.
- Can you smell what The Rock is cooking? Spoiler: It’s a baby.
- Apparently, Elton John didn't speak to the real Putin.
- Be a hero and support SMOOTHcon 2016, a convention for hardcore fans of the 1999 hit single "Smooth" by Carlos Santana featuring Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20.
- Fat Jew’s NYFW show was, unsurprisingly, "curated."
- The world's most serious sandwich artist spends six months and $1500 to make a chicken sandwich from scratch ("Step 1: Grow a garden”).
- Jason Pierre-Paul's hand looks...a bit gnarly.
- Cocaine ads were just a bit more shameless in the 1970s.
- Here is an unconvincing defense of 9/11 liar Steve Rannazzisi.
- The NY Post profiles students living in million dollar dorms.
- Elite Daily has the worst advice for young people.
- Anthony Weiner is out of work again.
- And finally, Jumpy and Dash perform some classy tricks:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today