- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Before you visit FaceGym, the world's first gym for your face (located on the new second floor of Saks Fifth Avenue), read the New Yorker article about it.
- Read this EXCELLENT proposal for a conservative, Omaha-based Saturday Night Live rip-off (complete with hilarious sketch and guest host suggestions).
- Director Colin Trevenow opens up about the Jurassic Park films, losing his Star Wars gig, the disastrous response to The Book of Henry, and how he became the poster child for "white male privilege."
- Tune in tonight for the Kids See Ghosts Kanye West/Kid Cudi album release stream.
- Broccoli coffee is the best coffee trend.
- A truck with 30 million bees overturned on a highway in Texas.
- My side business selling pizza wedding bouquets is really starting to take off!
- Alia Shawkat deconstructs that uncomfortable NY Times/Arrested Development interview.
- This is an utterly devastating story about the human toll of the Trump administration's inhumane treatment of immigrants and their children.
- Sex And The City writers imagine what sort of storylines would exist in a 2018 season.
- RIP activated charcoal.
- Watch the first trailer for Jim Carrey's upcoming new Showtime show Kidding (directed by Michel Gondry!).
- A mother’s visit to her daughter’s upcoming kindergarten class took a "jarring" turn when she spotted directions for a school lockdown drill posted in the room...and set to the tune of "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star."
- And finally, it's time to go to bed:
this week got me like
📹: bentleybearthegolden pic.twitter.com/cUShehVCxm
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) June 7, 2018