- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Here's what you can do to combat Trump's immigration policy.
- A clarinetist’s ex-girlfriend faked a rejection letter from a prestigious music school that gave him a scholarship because she didn't want him to leave town—now she's been ordered to pay her ex $375K Canadian dollars in damages and legal fees.
- Actress Chloe Dykstra has accused an unnamed ex-boyfriend, believed to be Chris Hardwick, of sexual and emotional abuse—Nerdist has already removed every reference to Hardwick, its founder.
- Dante de Blasio wrote an op-ed for the Daily News about racism with school testing.
- The Justice Dept. has announced that a federal grand jury has indicted Elizabeth A. Holmes and Ramesh “Sunny” Balwani in alleged wire fraud schemes.
- Fat dogs are basically just humans.
- Rudy Giuliani said that the Russia/Mueller probe could "get cleaned up with some presidential pardons."
- The Onion is waging holy war on Mark Zuckerberg.
- A company run by former officials at Cambridge Analytica has quietly been working for Donald Trump’s 2020 re-election effort, because crooks like to stick together.
- Madison Malone Kircher saw Jake Paul live so you didn't have to fall into that existential abyss.
- And finally, may your weekend be this peaceful:
📹: sugarbearthebully pic.twitter.com/rH3u1Cdi3k
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) June 15, 2018