- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Aww, Trump aides are worried Trump doesn't have the energy to campaign hard in 2020.
- Vulture has a couple great pieces about plagiarism and modern pop, including a feature on Ariana Grande's less-than-original "7 Rings."
- A Connecticut woman says Joe Biden touched her inappropriately and rubbed noses with her during a 2009 political fundraiser in Greenwich when he was vice president.
- Take a look through some zany and whimsical vintage NY Times stories from the past in honor of April Fool's Day.
- Is CNN chief Jeff Zucker thinking about running for mayor of NYC?
- Rolling Stone counts down the 50 greatest grunge albums.
- Why did the Washington Post kill a story about former 60 Minutes boss Jeff Fager mired in MeToo allegations?
- It's the 20th anniversary of The Matrix, which Vox writes universalized the trans experience.
- Apparently there is one slightly hidden part of Hudson Yards that isn't terrible.
- The Rolling Stones postponed their summer tour because Mick Jagger has to undergo heart valve replacement surgery.
- And finally, it is the sacred food dance:
It's time for the food dance🐕 pic.twitter.com/1gvFZ9xFU9
— puppybowl (@puppybol) April 1, 2019