- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The Hollywood Reporter has an in-depth piece on the 30th anniversary of Spaceballs.
- Corey Stall on what it was like to play Brutus in controversial Julius Caesar production: “I became scared."
- The unlikely odds of a band making it big, visualized.
- The Washington Post has declared the electric guitar dead.
- The media has been barred from recording White House press briefings, so CNN sent their sketch artist.
- The NY Times talked with seniors across the country who are not headed to college about their plans, hopes and dreams.
- Newspaper columnists are bad because newspaper columns are bad.
- Redditors share real-life locations that are worthy of a Wes Anderson movie.
- In favor of naps at work.
- Biden to hedge fund manager Bill Ackman: “Who is this asshole?”
- And finally, roll into the weekend like this skateboarding cat.
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today