- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Watch Leonard Cohen debut a new song in Dublin, "I've Got A Secret."
- A 27-year-old woman was killed by a hit-and-run driver in the Bronx.
- Eli Manning has a pot strain named after him in Denver.
- Rumor has it that Tom Hardy is the frontrunner to be the next 007 after Daniel Craig.
- A 98-year-old woman gives some frank relationship advice: "First of all, you have to be sexually compatible. That’s very important. If anyone tells you different, they’re nuts."
- Stephen Crohn, who carried a genetic defect in his white blood cells that made him resistant to AIDS, has died at the age of 66.
- With Ray Kelly likely out, will Bill Bratton be the next NYPD commissioner?
- A judge in Spain has ordered a feuding couple to partition their apartment right down the middle, in an attempt to stop the couple from incessantly fighting.
- Good news everybody: beavers' anal secretions smell similar to vanilla and can be used in baked goods and sweets.
- If it's the weekend, that means it's time for someone to write a story in the NY Times about HIPSTERS because HIPSTERS HIPSTERS HIPSTERS.
- And finally, even jaguars want to be cuddled:
Extra, Extra: The NY Times Is Caught In A Hipster Trap
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: