- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Do you hear that? That's the sound of Mike Bloomberg revving up to run for president in 2020 (!) as a Democrat (!!) fueled in part by his regret that he didn't stay in the race in 2016 because according to CBS "he feels he could have either won outright or prevented Donald Trump from winning" (!!!).
- Can sports betting save Atlantic City?
- Women being housed at Rikers' all-female facility are being sexually victimized by staff.
- Yes, this is what I need to mainline: Washington Heights is the new Williamsburg.
- The Cut has a very important story investigating the Big Dick Energy phenomenon.
- Jeremy Irons has been cast in a lead role in Damon Lindelof’s Watchmen pilot at HBO.
- Derek Jeter is selling his upstate NY castle.
- Ray Davies claims The Kinks are really truly reuniting for a new album and possibly some shows!
- Terry Crews testified about sexual assault and toxic masculinity in the Senate.
- What's the deal with Jerry Seinfeld saying ABC firing Roseanne was "overkill"?
- Being very online can be a huge turnoff to normal people.
- After his words were taken out of context by Breitbart and Trump, David Lynch wrote an open letter to Trump saying, "You are causing suffering and division."
- And finally, it's just about that time to head home and meditate:
To quiet the bark, you must first quiet the mind. 🙏🏻🧘🏻♂️🕉
📹: somethingaboutbrady pic.twitter.com/prFJAAQ7n5
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) June 26, 2018