- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Baltimore police have been accused of holding down a dog and slitting its throat.
- Meanwhile in England, Patrick Stewart met a very tall Yoda.
- A young boy invented an elaborate, detailed kidnapping story to get out of going to the dentist.
- A mom discovered her daughter was having sex with her married math teacher after she caught him hiding under the teenager's bed.
- An old power plant at Sing Sing may be converted into a museum.
- A three-unit potential penthouse combo at the Ritz-Carlton, Battery Park, will be listed for a mind-boggling $118.5 million, making it the most expensive listing in in NYC.
- American Apparel allegedly moved to fire CEO Dov Charney over allegations related to former employee Irene Morales, who accused him of making her his "sex slave."
- If someone asks you what vegan options your restaurant has, you should probably not do what Illinois's SIP Appetizer Bar did.
- Police say subway crimes are on a decline.
- And finally, this dog is all like, HANDSTAND FOR WHAT?!:
Extra, Extra: The Most Expensive Penthouse Listing In NYC
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: