- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Here's a preview of Hillary Clinton's strategy to attack Trump during the general election.
- It's an old story: woman makes Twitter emoji meme, man steals Twitter emoji meme.
- Bill Simmons is back with this Hollywood Reporter profile, and he's ready to shit talk about ESPN all day.
- Hollywood might have a Millennial problem.
- What are the most frequently stolen books?
- Not a shocker: the rich parents of Instagram are just as annoying as their children.
- The GOP forgot to include Trump anywhere on the homepage of their website.
- The NY Times is stepping up their war against ad blockers.
- Coffee: what is it good for?
- Bumble calls out and blocks a misogynist male user who went on an abusive rant.
- The drummer of the band Good English, who wrote a defense statement for convicted Stanford rapist Brock Turner, published and then deleted a statement on her band's Facebook page about her controversial defense of Turner.
- And finally, baby prairie dogs love corn:
Extra, Extra: The GOP Forgot To Mention Trump On Its Website. Sad!
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: