- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Download the South Korean copycat Snapchat before it gets lame.
- Is this the end of bar/corner ATMs?
- Why does this man keep "dying" in terrorist attacks?
- Brooklyn Social Scene are back, and they will play Music Hall Of Williamsburg later this month.
- A man told cops that a person he didn’t know threw fireworks into his car while he was driving on July 4th in Brooklyn... and then shot him in the chest.
- KKK Grand Wizard David Duke rushes to defend Trump on that whole anti-Semitism thing.
- Great news Internet: Browser, the cat of the White Settlement Public Library in Texas, will get to keep his job and home.
- Rolling Stone asks: "Can New York Be Saved in the Era of Global Warming?"
- New York Observer writer Dana Schwartz wrote an open letter to Jared Kushner about Donald Trump's anti-Semitic tweeting and dishonest defenses of it.
- It is a BIG deal when sloths poop.
- A woman tried to rob a TV reporter in Brooklyn while she was covering a shooting.
- And finally, nothing is nicer than a Husky head massage:
Extra, Extra: The End Is Nigh For Bar ATMs
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: