- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Getting those essential household items—including that awesome Soda Stream, vegetable chopper, and 40-pack of Keurig cups—will be in shorter supply after Bed Bath & Beyond announced it’s closing nine stores in the tri-state area.
- With the world still processing the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and the political ramifications that follow, New York Magazine writer Rebecca Traister summed up the mood from mourners.
- If you need to smile through this period, check out SNL cast member Kate McKinnon’s rendition of RBG. It’s a must-see.
- Here‘s one dating guru’s strategy for bagging guys on TikTok.
- It may be dry, but this man’s enthralling description of the different types of Dutch rabbit is worth a listen.
- The Lake of the Ozarks—the scene of that much loathed COVID-breeding gathering early this summer—is attracting motorcycle riders who are just “not scared.”
- Speaking of the Ozarks, the first virtually-held Emmy Awards are tomorrow night and host Jimmy Kimmel is promising “a beautiful disaster.”
- And finally, throughout these stressful times, here’s a buddy you can count on:
Extra Extra: The Eight-Second Clip That’s Capturing This Moment
Recent in News
Featured in News
Unvaccinated children make up the majority of pediatric COVID patients admitted in the last week amid concerns about school safety and testing protocols.
Read More In: