- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Radiohead have released a gorgeous new video for "The Present Tense," starring Thom Yorke and Johnny Greenwood.
- Holocaust jokes are never a good idea, Donald Trump Jr.
- We knew school pizza was bad, but this is disgusting.
- Speaking of bad things...Milo.
- DOT commissioner Polly Trottenberg discovered that her car had been towed because of a television shoot.
- Federal consumer safety regulators formally recalled 1 million Galaxy Samsung Note 7 smartphones after they started exploding.
- Digg has collected some of the best insults hurled at Donald Trump.
- Local police departments are building DNA databases of innocent people.
- The man who bashed a gay couple with a chair at a Dallas BBQ in Manhattan has been sentenced to nine years in prison.
- I already knew The Chainsmokers were my favorite band of all time, but this Billboard profile on their "Frat Bro" lifestyle really sealed the deal.
- And finally, these dogs are afraid of floors!
Extra, Extra: The Chainsmokers Want To Make America Douchebag Again
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: