- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Radiohead have released a gorgeous new video for "The Present Tense," starring Thom Yorke and Johnny Greenwood.
- Holocaust jokes are never a good idea, Donald Trump Jr.
- We knew school pizza was bad, but this is disgusting.
- Speaking of bad things...Milo.
- DOT commissioner Polly Trottenberg discovered that her car had been towed because of a television shoot.
- Federal consumer safety regulators formally recalled 1 million Galaxy Samsung Note 7 smartphones after they started exploding.
- Digg has collected some of the best insults hurled at Donald Trump.
- Local police departments are building DNA databases of innocent people.
- The man who bashed a gay couple with a chair at a Dallas BBQ in Manhattan has been sentenced to nine years in prison.
- I already knew The Chainsmokers were my favorite band of all time, but this Billboard profile on their "Frat Bro" lifestyle really sealed the deal.
- And finally, these dogs are afraid of floors!
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today