- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- LSD can really put you in touch with your inner baby again.
- Here's some bad news about Indiana Jones 5.
- Why are people so obsessed with photos of Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin?
- Hillary supporters are forming secret Facebook support groups because they want to avoid aggressive Bernie Bros.
- Empowerment has become something for women to buy.
- "Donald Trump is the father-in-law of the Observer’s publisher. That is not a reason to endorse him." And yet, in a shocking move, The NY Observer has endorsed Trump.
- The Port Authority has failed to collect approximately $114 million in tolls over the past five years.
- Some hair-raising facts: 67% of men in NYC have facial hair.
- Mike Francesca gets a big Hollywood Reporter profile.
- This is the most thrilling marble race you'll watch today.
- Worst headline of the day: "Can you really justify wanting to have sex with your mom?"
- Staying in is the new going out, just like I've been telling everyone for years.
- And finally, this owl is a cowboy at heart:
— きなこまみれ (@5104127) April 9, 2016