- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- In a fiery speech in the House, Rep. Adam Schiff deftly laid out all the indisputable evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia today.
- Do you love to stalk people on Venmo?
- This is the single greatest newscast opening I've ever seen.
- The NRA tried to get a deranged Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist to apply the same methods to the school shooting in Parkland.
- Fake German heiress Anna Sorokin has enlisted the help of a celebrity stylist for those courtroom lewks.
- Get a peek inside a totally absurd $25 million SoHo penthouse apartment.
- Whoa, a 61-year-old woman just gave birth to her own granddaughter.
- Gizmodo writes about an intriguing site that randomly loads YouTubes most unsearchable videos.
- Inmates in Finland are training AI as part of their prison labor.
- Why do we keep having cultural battles over leggings, of all things?
- A pair of 9-year-old girls went on a "rampage" at a mall in Australia.
- Ridley Scott loved the NJ high schoolers who adapted Alien into a stage play.
- Those Joe Biden/Stacey Abrams presidential rumors are still going strong, though one Abrams adviser told BuzzFeed, "What makes it particularly exploitative is that Biden couldn’t be bothered to endorse Stacey in the gubernatorial primary...Now he wants her to save his ass. That’s some serious entitlement."
- And finally, how can you resist these face bops:
Wow tik tok is a GIFT 😍 pic.twitter.com/GSsyM5EWXW
— Jemima Skelley (@jemimaskelley) March 20, 2019