- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- These terrifying see-through mice haven't crawled it into your radiator yet, but give them time. Give them time.
- An American couple paid nearly $50 for gelato while dining near the Trevi Fountain in Rome. For reals, don't eat near a Roman tourist spot.
- Oh good, a multi-vitamin just for drinkers!
- A child from Washington State was seriously injured in an OTTER ATTACK.
- People in the Hamptons are very upset about chain stores.
- A Queens man kept cash from his dead mother’s Holocaust survivor benefits for himself.
- The MTA had to run the D and N trains local this morning after an adorable kitty was spotted on the tracks.
- Here's an interview with artist John Morse on his unauthorized pop-up installation at the Guggenheim. Colors!
- Singer person Katy Perry doesn't believe in the Illuminati, or something.
- And finally, a dramatic ferret:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today