Photograph by Steve Severinghaus / Flickr
- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Homicides are up in major cities.
- Susan Sarandon believes that Woody Allen sexually assaulted his daughter.
- Buy stock in Staples: There's a Post-It War brewing on Canal Street.
- The Dutch prime minister is a big Robert Caro fan boy.
- A rape victim is suing NYCHA, saying broken locks allowed her attacker to enter the building.
- A dog ran away from home but he checked himself into his day care.
- Leonardo DiCaprio and his latest model were CitiBiking around the city.
- Finally, let us all try as hard as this dog: