- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Like their parents before them, lots of Millennials are looking to buy their first homes in the suburbs. (But not everyone loved suburbia.)
- Fast Company explains how best to break up with a coworker friend.
- Stop washing your face, pimples are cool now.
- The NY Times embraces mom hair cuts.
- The New Yorker makes the case for Elizabeth Warren as Hillary's Veep.
- Subway stripping is the logical evolution of subway breakdancing.
- Jersey City drivers don't understand how stop signs work.
- Why did Donald Trump's campaign pay $35K to a mysterious web advertising company "Draper Sterling," named after the Mad Men characters?
- An exhibit on the Rolling Stones is coming to NYC in the fall.
- Pizza emergency of the week: "Woman Called 911 Because Her Pizza Didn’t Have Enough Cheese."
- A judge ruled that Starbucks customers can sue over underfilled lattes.
- A 15-year-old got her head stuck in a Barney the Dinosaur costume and firefighters had to rescue her.
- And finally, this dog is riveted by soccer matches on TV:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today