- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Do you miss your ex? Then you might qualify as an exaholic, which is not a real thing, but okay.
- This town in South Dakota can be yours—and for half the price of a Manhattan apartment!
- Jeff Koons has gotten the go-ahead to build a mega mansion combining two Upper East Side mansions into one.
- A woman was given free weed with her meal at Sonic, and what does she do? She calls the cops.
- A Staten Island man allegedly assaulted a woman, then stabbed a Good Samaritan in the back with a screwdriver.
- After a "teenage shitshow in Boston, there were no mass overdoses at the Aviccii concert at Barclays Center last night.
- The first film to document the graffiti movement in NYC, Stations of the Elevated, will be re-released in theaters this fall.
- China is building a replica Manhattan, and it's a ghost town.
- A 14-year-old Brooklyn girl allegedly became suicidal after a classmate spread her nude Snapchat selfie to his friends.
- The sleepy grandpa who briefly lost his grandson on the F train has been charged for failing to exercise control of a minor.
- And finally, this is just a perfect video:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today