- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- NY Magazine has a long feature on understanding the new far right.
- Good news everybody: doing nothing is good for you!
- Rats are now setting cars ablaze on Rivington Street.
- The FBI is still collecting a lot of people's phone records.
- Video: Toilet water flows soothingly through aisle of a NJ Transit train.
- Tod Seelie visited a white supremacist demonstration in Kentucky and came back with some stunning photos.
- Hillary Clinton blamed Russian hackers and Comey for her election loss at a Women For Women event.
- A Port Authority inspector allegedly kicked a GOP official in the crotch twice.
- Someone actually wrote a negative, cruel hot take about Jimmy Kimmel's emotional monologue about his son's heart surgery.
- Vanity Fair thinks the nightmare is only beginning at Fox News.
- This is what a modern day witch hunt looks like online.
- La La Land's Honest Trailer gets interrupted by Moonlight's Honest Trailer.
- And finally, a very clever dog has figured out how to stop the roomba:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today