- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Police promise to remove the barricades around the iconic Wall Street bull on Monday.
- What is Morrissey doing in Google Earth?
- Man was trapped in an elevator at the NY Times building yesterday.
- Magnolia has unveiled their Knicks-themed cupcakes.
- This is exactly why you need to air out your place if you're going to smoke massive amounts of pot.
- Brad Pitt was embarrassed when he realized he did a NY Times photo shoot with his fly undone.
- An angry driver in Connecticut sent another car—with two children in it—into the water (no one was injured thankfully).
- Gowanus real estate agents rejoice: a chicken slaughterhouse has been razed.
- Facebook was cited as a reason for a third of divorces last year in which "unreasonable behavior" was a factor.
- Nooooooo don't do it: rumors are spreading around the Twitterverse that Rihanna and Chris Brown are getting back together.
- And finally, this video of cat who hates the DVD drive just about sums up how we felt about 2011. Happy new year everyone!
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today