- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Michele Bachman fans can't tell her apart from Miley Cyrus.
- Oliver Stone thought the Breaking Bad finale was too violent, Britney Spears thought it was too sad, and Jeffery Katzenberg offered to pay $75 million for more episodes.
- Sprite is apparently the best hangover cure.
- Oakland is the new Brooklyn or something.
- Bill de Blasio was compared to a Nazi party sympathizer by a prominent NYC-based Jewish newspaper.
- Is "Avalanche Sharks" the next Sharknado?
- Watch this cool lego remake of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video.
- A Florida woman was arrested for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend in the eye after he refused to have a threesome.
- Sinead O'Connor wrote another open letter to Miley Cyrus.
- Here is a compilation of some of the best timed sports graphics ever.
- A drunk driving 19-year-old crashed into the same Taco Bell four times.
- And finally, these dogs try to crawl like this little baby:
Extra Extra: Sinead Shares More Wisdom With Miley
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: