- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- They're putting scorpions on pizza in Canada.
- Massachusetts has declared that the KFC Double Down is not a sandwich.
- Beloved East Village Korean restaurant Dok Suni will close after 21 years.
- The Times and other companies are trying to make media drone usage a First Amendment right.
- Why using an online delivery system makes you order more food.
- Next time you can't sleep, consider buying a lottery ticket.
- A tiny yorkie was nabbed from a Staten Island backyard.
- Apparently Bryan Cranston doesn't know how to pronounce "badonkadonk."
- And finally, swift-footed chihuahua steals dog treats from his friends:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today