- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A livery cab driver allegedly groped a "highly intoxicated" passenger.
- Mark Zuckerberg's sister wasn't happy when her Facebook privacy was breached.
- If you ever wanted to try out for Jeopardy, here's your shot.
- A shot of alcohol to the heart saved this man's life.
- Sir Patrick Stewart had a gruelingly busy Boxing Day.
- Lena Dunham wrote about 12 things she learned this year.
- This little girl learns there's a very thin line between crying and laughing at the doctors office.
- Comedian Michael Showalter saw a very hip Grampa on the subway.
- Tom Cruise is reportedly smitten with a Queens native who works at Beauty and Essex.
- Re-live the biggest stories of 2012 through Dr. Ruth's indispensable (and super-horny) Twitter account.
- And finally, have you ever heard the roar of a puppy?
Extra, Extra: Shot Of Alcohol Saves Man's Life
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: