- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Bruce Springsteen was given his own category on Jeopardy, and some ninny didn't know "Hungry Heart."
- Fewer and fewer Americans are into America these days.
- Anthony Cumia, one half of the shock jock duo Opie and Anthony, has been fired by SiriusXM over his racist Twitter rant.
- Twitter is bad for your sex life and/or marriage.
- Ukranian astronomers named a star "Putin is a dick."
- The Belligerent Bruncher is reportedly threatening to sue everyone in Manhattan.
- There is a secret vegetable garden alongside the FDR!
- Here's what fireworks look like in the air as filmed by a drone.
- Book Culture now recognizes the union, says they've rehired employees.
- The cost of Citi Bike annual memberships could rise by more than 50%.
- And finally, a goat tries to balance on a blow-up chair:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today