- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Matthew McConaughey is up for doing True Detective season 3, even if that is a terrible idea no one really wants.
- Notable 'Twitter essayist' writes in defense of tweetstorms.
- Red wine hot chocolate is all the rage.
- The NY Post is all riled up by Pole Dancing Rat, which is probably Zardulu.
- The Russian ambassador to Turkey was fatally shot at an art gallery, and at least nine people were killed when a truck plowed through a German holiday market.
- Here's a complete history of Trump's cinematic cameos (mostly playing himself).
- There's a petition to bring back the Grand Central Terminal bar carts.
- Sex robots may make sweet love to us to death.
- NYC set a new tourist record with over 60 million visitors in 2016.
- Louis CK bought a new place in the West Village.
- Russian stocks are surging thanks to Trump and oil.
- And finally, here's how a pack of beagles gets exercise:
Extra, Extra: Sex Robots Are Coming To Love Us To Death
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: